Creating Art from Wrapping Paper

So I've been working on updating my powder room and I'm trying to keep the amount under $150.

Since I've already used $24 dollars on lighting, I have to be very careful how I spend the remaining amount. I've been thinking long and hard about wall decor and I was walking through Michael's when inspiration struck.

***Wrapping Paper***

Wrapping paper has come long way and not only is it cheap it comes in many different colors and textures.

Here's the wrapping paper I chose.



I also purchased a regular mat.


Along with an inexpensive box frame


And VOILA, instant wall decor which cost me $7.

(I did purchase the frame 40% off, you've gotta to love Michaels)






You have read this articleDIY Home Decor Ideas / home decor / Powder Room Mini Makeover with the title Creating Art from Wrapping Paper. You can bookmark this page URL http://taselsandtwigs.blogspot.com/2009/09/creating-art-from-wrapping-paper.html. Thanks!
Write by: A-Efendy - Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Comments "Creating Art from Wrapping Paper"

Post a Comment