Hotel Inspiration - Gansevoort Turks and Caicos

Cabin fever has set in, what's up with the cold weather and freaking rain all the time?
I'm so looking forward to warmer weather or a vacation to the sunshine.  In looking for my next hotel inspiration, I knew I wanted to a destination with a warmer climate.  I found a fabulous hotel named Gansevoort Hotel on Turks and Caicos.
The hotel decor blends dark and light in a beautiful cohesive manner and can be easily transfered to real world  living.

Enjoy the pictures below... I can certainly see myself there can't you?



This bathroom is a beautiful mix of materials. With dark cabinets, white countertops, white vessels sinks and blue tinted shower doors the room has a understated elegance while retaining that fresh and clean feeling.


This kitchen could have been very dark but the white countertops creates a great balance and is very luxurious.

Crisp white linens will always give bedrooms an airy feeling.
You have read this articlehome decor / Hotel Inspiration with the title Hotel Inspiration - Gansevoort Turks and Caicos. You can bookmark this page URL http://taselsandtwigs.blogspot.com/2010/03/hotel-inspiration-gansevoort-turks-and.html. Thanks!
Write by: A-Efendy - Monday, March 15, 2010

Comments "Hotel Inspiration - Gansevoort Turks and Caicos"

Post a Comment